Friday, January 8, 2010

Glaucoma Causes More Condition_symptoms What Acually Causes Glaucoma? I Know Its From High Pressure In Your Eyes But What Causes That Exactly?

What acually causes Glaucoma? i know its from high pressure in your eyes but what causes that exactly? - glaucoma causes more condition_symptoms

First, I am only 25 years. A few days ago I went to the eye doctor for a medical exam and new glasses. During the visit, the doc I have a high pressure-27 detected. say I am a suspect of glaucoma, and I have to go for a field test this week to be sure. I am a little panicked. and nobody in my family has had. in asking whether anyone knows whether this is caused by something specific. If someone enlighten us on this for me id really appreciate it. I asked the doc, but said he would wait until they are examined and discussed later. anyone?

3 comments:

thething... said...

Ok, but not like the answer.

Firstly, I am 42 and have been diagnosed with this for 14 years.

The doctor did not know what glaucoma, or if, in fact, the damage caused by high pressure or anything. Some physicians also agree, a high-pressure glaucoma call, or if you only called introccular hypertension. Some people say that they have glaucoma unless there is no real damage to the optic nerve. The pressure is usually because fluid accumulates in the eye can not drain properly.
Doctors do not know if the pressure does not hurt, but everyone agrees that the pressure of the 27IN case wwaaaay be too high. The normal pressure 16-17

A field trial has nothing to fear. You see a big machine and just press a key when you see a light flash. That is all. Seeing this machine cards out of your eye, whether it marks the edges of the notion that you lose sight because of glaucoma are destoys see from the periphery inward.

So there are five basic things thaIf the ophthalmologist.

I use a machine with the blue light that the pressure
2. these field tests have
3. run a test by Dialated use your eyes and then to consider a very bright light manually on the optic nerves
4. Pressure of 27 to ensure the medication is made, eye drops, you have to take each day for the rest of your life basically.
5. which should go into the control visits every 3-6 months.

Drops drugs are very good in terms of side effects and Xalatan LUMIGAN.

ps if your pressure is measured in constant prices 27 and you do not rely on medication, something is wrong. Try to get a second opinion. After 14 years I am hapy to say that I have virtually no real damage to my optic nerve. My case is even more sensational because my pressure is about 40 years ago when I was diagnosed, and doctors were never able to explain why he was blind or nearly blind first discovery. They say that 99% Of cases as bad as I do, the blind person safely.

Make sure you take the medication. This is not something to screw around.

mifentu said...

Visit this subject.

Mrs. Rut said...

To make it based on the simplest definition, is an eye disease that can damage the optic nerve when fluid (the eye healthy, white, thick) holds to a halt when outflow is obstructed, causing pressure, which could lead to blindness in eyes.

Doctors do not know why this happens in some people, so there is no real cure. Doctors know what is in the canal in the eye, and they can do to resolve operations and pressure can be controlled by medication.

Post a Comment