Thursday, February 25, 2010

Strabismus Surgery Lifetime Is Eye Muscle (strabismus) Surgery Effective In Adults?

Is eye muscle (strabismus) surgery effective in adults? - strabismus surgery lifetime

I am 22 years old. I did a little outwardly in an eye that comes and goes. I have since I have four years. I went to to eye doctors. They say I am a surgical candidate. I went to a vision therapist, too. She said she had no need for this operation. My ophthalmologist says that the vision therapy tend to do nothing. My problem is not serious, it's something I can control when I focus on it. However, if I remember that it is likely that more and more. I did a little double vision, here and there. Fortunately, I have 20/20 Vision. I especially headaches while reading, that I can not read and concentrate on my eyes, so that when it is likely that drift. Double vision does not understand then. My eye is removed. Tits also happens when I'm on the computer

Any tips? I'm just a little nervous about the surgery, just because I'm afraid my problem more complicated. I read that when adults have this type of surgery, "attack" is not as good. And I hate the idea that many surgeries in my life. So, I'm not even sure that an operation can cure.

Any input would be greater. Whether the surgery is worth it? Vision or therapy? Thank you for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment