Monday, February 15, 2010

Check Balance On Cashpoint Card My Partner Is Broke For Past 4 Months But Acts Like It't Not Happening To Him..?

My partner is broke for past 4 months but acts like it't not happening to him..? - check balance on cashpoint card

My partner has a paycut to work for a few months ago and has since been continually broken and a half weeks after his money.
What she does is something that we do on a day when I was a little mature ... I paid, it is the balance on my kick I ever cared how much money they have to check in your account for expenditure on the left was going on, do not happen to my card.
we live together, and each month during the last 4 months is the same story. Times for the 4 th to 1 weeks and a half after we pay for the store, where I discovered it was discovered (ATM goes, then comes and says: Well, if I broke it in the shopping), so that more urine me off ! !!!!! when I tried to talk to him and suggested he call the Debt ManagementReduce its payments to companies (which have a loan, etc.), bears the fruit, but he does not speak.
the last few months has not left very hard, we can not afford to buy, go anywhere, do anything, everything ... I have money, but not to worry all the time d.
What would you do for me?

I remember that occasionally give me 10 pounds at the end or just call me when I was broke, but I will not lie, I believe that man is not the woman must do everything you should do the trust to the new super-course to bring!

What do you think?

or 29

3 comments:

Jane Marple said...

You are in denial and it is sometimes difficult to get people to reality. You need to do something before bringing both into bankruptcy. Are the loans together? I hope not.

I would give it an option. I would say, give me your salary when you arrive and administration in the budget until we can go through tough patches, or.

If you both go together from the need for a budget. Leave a little pocket money, never again, you get everything from superficial: mobile, cable, magazines, eat, learn to prepare meals for the oxidation

alialogg... said...

He must be prepared to a budget, or if they have significant relationship problems will follow. When you spend your money, let them fall flat and do not cover all expenses. I just went through a divorce and the entire household, including food, you need to do the same.

sleepy said...

well if you still broke when I say dump him and do not bother if your right with an appeal to the management company to reduce their payments then they always count on the money never want to get their budget for money has always been something.

Post a Comment